How to Install Windows 10 without Product Key? - www.webroot.com/safe
We can install Windows 10 on your device by using different ways. Either you can upgrade from Windows 7 or 8 to Windows 10. You can openly install it using a licensed version of Windows 10.
Upgrade Windows 7 / 8 to Windows 10
You will still get MS free Windows 10 upgrading for licensed versions of Windows 7 or 8. You can upgrade your device or system with windows 10 update files. Once you update your PC with this new version, you can get the licensed version of Windows 10 forever. Your connected license will get saved on Microsoft servers. So this is how you can upgrade your Windows 7 or 8 to Windows 10 free.
- Use the Microsoft upgrade tool to install Windows 10 on your device
- You can also go back to the previous version of Windows old versions
- Tools like assistive technology tools you can use for this upgrade
PCs/Laptops with Windows 10 pre-installation
You can purchase a laptop or desktop with Windows 10 licensed copy operating system. This copy will save the product license key on the motherboard chip of the PC or laptop. So you can upgrading or reinstall the windows 10 without entering any other product key on your machine. Get in touch with Webroot support for Webroot setup by www.webroot.com/safe.
- If you already have Windows 10 installed on your machine, you can perform a fresh install again
- Use fresh start option in windows defender to completely reinstall windows 10 on your machine
- Windows installation will automatically detect the product key information from the machine’s motherboard or from a Microsoft server.
Direct purchase of Windows 10
The way how you purchased an old version of Windows 7 or 8, similarly you can purchase the Windows 10 license version either online or offline. Online downloadable files you can download after login to the Microsoft account.
- You can download the official Windows 10 installation file from Microsoft site
- Double click on the installable file and run the file
- Select the language, edition, and architecture of Windows 10
- You also need to check the CPU option – 64 bit or 32-bit version
- If you have Windows 10 license key attempt to install it or if you have Windows 7 or 8 key then you can install it instead
- Choose the custom option for a clean installation of windows 10
- Follow the guidelines to install the Windows 10
How to Install Windows 10 without Product Key
You can furthermore install windows 10 first without enter the product license key. After a certain period, you will get a pop up to purchase windows 10 license. You can buy the licensed version of Windows 10 from the Microsoft store. Webroot.com/safe