How to Easily Remove All Facebook Posts Without Deleting the Account?- Webroot.com/safe
As we already realize the amount of controversies of Facebook over the past few years, an outsize number of users are decided to disconnect from the greatly trendy social media. It is surely impossible to use Facebook without worrying about your information that Facebook and what they're going to do with those data. Whether you are wondering how Facebook protects your information, or you are concerned about the disinformation that Facebook spreads about the political elections, there are several reasons to leave Facebook. If you would like to clear or remove all facebook without removing the account, then you're on the proper post. Read through the blog and follow the instructions to execute it. See www.webroot.com/safe
Why Remove Facebook Posts
Everyone says the internet is forever, and Facebook is no different. When you have first created the Facebook account, you have been uploading all your tiniest to tiniest information on social media. Like what you eat, where you go, or what you watch. You may also share a lot of things to your Facebook friends like how to enjoy your party without even thinking about future employers what might wonder.
How to Save Facebook Posts
Before you start removing the post history, go through it as there can be some beautiful memories that you may want to track. Fortunately, Facebook has built it easier to pack up and download the entire data and only have to know how to get. this link
If you want to save Facebook posts, then abide by the given instructions: avg.com/retail
- Tap on the Account Settings option at the top right of a Facebook page.
- Press on the Settings button in the drop-down section.
- Select the Facebook Information option at the menu on the left.
- Tap on Download the Information option.
- Click on the data range, media quality and format. Then hit the Create file option.
Facebook is going to gift wrap the file with the entire details of yours. Then you can remove all your data from the site without thinking about losing something important. After finishing the procedure, Facebook will give the file, including the complete information that has been stored for years. Then you can delete the entire posts without thinking about losing something.
How to Remove Facebook Posts
If you are wondering about some posts, then you can remove them manually. Then navigate to the posts and remove them manually.
If you want to remove Facebook posts, then you can follow the provided steps:
- Tap on the options tab at the top right of a post.
- Select the Delete option.
- Press the Delete option to confirm.
Repeat the instructions on all posts that you need to delete. If you need to remove only some of the posts, then this process will be a better and easier option and is going to protect the rest of the content.
Use the Extension for Mass Deletion
In case you need to use the extension for mass deletion, then you need to follow the offered steps: www.avg.com/retail
- Find extension at a web store of Chrome.
- Tap on the Add to Chrome option.
- Select the Add Extension option.
It will insert extension to the browser as you may begin removing the posts. When you installed it, then you can start the process.
Follow the given steps in order to start the process:
- Navigate to Facebook.
- Tap on Account Settings.
- Select the Activity Log option.
- Press the Post manager extension tab at the top right of the browser.
- Set the parameters for the one that you need to remove.
- Check if you need or not to review results before you tap on delete option.
- Choose how fast you need it to move through the posts.
- Hit the Delete option.
Once you have clicked on delete, check to ensure that the app has removed all the posts. Sometimes selecting the high-speed setting may cause the extension to skip some of the posts. If you identify as the app is skipping the posts, then you can try again with the low speed.
For more information see this link webroot.com/safe