How Do I Enable or Disable Autorun in Windows Vista?

I'm not sure what you think, but I do find the auto-run feature very irritating. There are times when I've put in an audio CD for reasons than just playing it. Then, the computer begins playing it. I then must proceed to stopping it. What is even more alarming is the possibility that my computer could be damaged by the malware in the discs. I learned that this was the result of a feature dubbed auto play which starts automatically every DVD or CD after it is put in. However, I was not aware of how to control this feature and I'm certain many of you have similar issues and would like to learn how to disable and enable the feature. I learned of ways to discover how to control this feature. www.webroot.com/safe

What is it?

The drive must be opened. This will allow you to eliminate any DVD or CD which may be in the drive. A disk in the drive can delay the process because it'll automatically trigger automatic play is trying to manage. Open the box for searching. This will allow you to auto-play search and then open its window. Once you've opened the window 10, then double-click on the icon that is located in the left side. If you are greeted by the the auto play utility it will provide you with the possibility to change the actions which the system performs on the program and the media it can play. One example is that If you do not wish that the system play some software, all you have to do is alter the default setting to not take action. It will then be possible to see that the next time you put in the disc or dvd with auto play, Vista will be able to ignore auto play. So, one must begin the program by clicking the icon of the CD or DVD. The icon can be found in my personal computer.

Why should I think about taking this step?

The primary benefit of removing autoplay is it can protect your computer from being attacked by malware that might be present in your disk. It improves the security of your computer. This is due to the fact that removing auto play function gives you the opportunity to scan the drive with every antivirus program you're using.

To control the media files auto play features play, all you have to do is make the necessary adjustments on the file lists of media that are listed on the auto play tool. Then, you can create an order of the media files that will be used on your personal computer.

With the steps above, I am now in control of the programs that my computer can open. I am able to protect my computer from getting infected with malware. It should not be a problem. stopping you from removing the auto-play feature in the event that it is only there to cause headaches. www.webroot.com/safe

Popular posts from this blog

Download Webroot with Key Code | Activate Webroot Safe | Webroot.com/Safe

Webroot SecureAnywhere + license activation key 2023:

Fresh keys for Webroot for 2023-2024: